SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 3 Full Specifications and Review
- 3 best laptops, 5 Best Mobiles Under 10000, 5 Best Realme Mobile Phones Under 20000, 5 Best Samsung Mobile Phones Under 20000, 5 best samsung mobiles, Apple, Best laptops, best laptops under 50000, Best Mobile phones under 15000, best mobiles, best mobiles in india, best mobiles under 30k, best realme mobiles, best smartphones in india, costliest phones in India, hp laptops, IPhone, IPhone 14, laptops, mi laptops, mobile phones under 15000, mobiles under 10000, mobiles under 20000, New Best mobiles under 10000, Realme, Realme gt, Realme gt 5g, Realme gt price in india, Realme gt smart phone, Samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy z Fold 3, samsung mobiles, samsung mobiles under 20000, Samsung z fold 3, Samsung z Fold 3 Design, Samsung z Fold 3 Price, Samsung z Fold 3 Review, Samsung z Fold 3 specifications, Top 10 Best mobile phones under 15000, Top Best Mobiles Under 10000, top realme mobiles, top smartphones
- 21 Aug, 2021
The popularity of Samsung's foldable phones is growing. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Samsung's first folding device, is now in its third iteration. It's also the most versatile of the bunch. The company has greatly enhanced the device's durability and performance.
Customers of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 will be able to get the most out of its unusual physical aspect thanks to new software experiences. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is also the first folding smartphone to support the S Pen.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is made of Armor Aluminum and has the same in-folding construction as the previous models. According to the firm, this is the "toughest and strongest aluminum frame yet." This is also the first Samsung foldable that is water-resistant. According to the IPX8 certification, the device can be immersed in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters.
The IP certification does not, however, include dust resistance. The interior of the hinge, on the other hand, is lined with nylon bristles to keep dust out of the vital components. To match the design of Samsung's previous flagships, the rear camera cutouts have been modified.
Due to research revealing that Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 consumers utilized the cover display as much as the internal display, Samsung made the 6.2-inch 2268832-pixel resolution Infinity-O cover display is 29% brighter
A new 80 percent stronger protective coating has been added to the internal 7.6-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X foldable display, which has a resolution of 22081768 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold's inside panel is unique in that it is the first folding panel to have an Under Display Camera. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is also the first to have a folding digitizer, allowing users to utilise the S Pen with the device.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and 12GB of RAM. There are two storage capacities to choose from: 256GB and 512GB. There is no microSD card available slot for external storage. The device comes with dual speakers and a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
The 4,400mAh battery may be charged quickly at 25W. The battery is somewhat less than that of the Galaxy Z Fold 2, which had a capacity of 4,500mAh. All three technologies are supported: 5G, NFC, and UWB.
Samsung Fold 3 Specifications and Features:
- Dual Sim Cards, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, WIFI, NFC
- Snapdragon 888, Octa-Core, 2.84 GHz Processor
- 12GB RAM, 256 GB Inbuilt
- 4400 mAh Battery With Fast Charging
- 7.6 inches, 1768 x 2208px, 120 Hz Display With Punch hole
- Foldable display, Dual Display
- 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Triple Rear & 10MP + 4MP Dual Front Camera
- Android v11
The camera features a 12-megapixel f/1.8 main sensor with Dual Pixel autofocus and optical image stabilization. There's also a 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide camera and a 12-megapixel 2x f/2.4 telephoto camera.
A 10-megapixel camera is located on the cover display. It's a 4-megapixel camera that glides out of the way when you're not taking photographs or making video calls.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 comes pre-installed with Android 11 and One UI 3.1.1. To assist the software take use of the flexible display, Samsung has made certain software modifications.
Similar to Samsung's other flagships, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is supported for three Android OS updates. It will be patched with security updates for up to four years after its initial release.
Price and Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in India and the Phone is available in three colours: Phantom Black, Green, and Silver. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 will be released on August 27, 2021. The Phone is available in two variants which is 256GB and 512GB
For amazing discounts and offers visit your nearest BNew Mobiles Store or logon to www.bnewmobiles.com