Once the mobile is theft Please create a intimation Through Mobile Number (9121017931/9121017941) with Bnew Invoice number /IMEI Number
Step 1 :
Please visit our branch and fill your details the form and duly filled sent to insurance company or customer can visit B NEW showroom and collect the claim form and submit to insurance company.
How to register theft of your phone?
- 1. You will have to lodge a complaint at the nearest police station and insurance company also.
- 2. Theft Certificate issued by police authorities in original with complaint register number / GD entry number.
- 3. You will also have to visit your service provider to block the SIM and collect the acknowledgement for the same.(example:Airtel,Idea,Bsnl etc..,)
- 4. Write to us within 28 hours of receiving the FIR along with the necessary documents losing your phone with the same documents along with Claim form to :[email protected]/[email protected]
What are the for theft claim?
- 1. Claim form
- 2. Copy of written police complaint
- 3. Theft declaration form
- 4. Police FIR
- 5. SIM blocking proof
- 6. Specimen signature ID proof
- 7. Original invoice
- 8. If SIM is registered with other than insured, then customers are supposed to submit ID proof of the SIM owner along with relationship establishing document as proof.
Once the claim documents is received from the customer within 07 to 10 working days ( excluding Saturday , Sunday and public holiday) insurance company will revert to the customer about his rejected/Approval/Claim processing
Once the claim is accepted a voucher will be sent to customer’s bank through SMS/Call once the voucher is received, within 15 to 25 working days the claim amount will get transferred to customer bank account in case of damage and voucher will be claimed at B NEW showroom in case of theft.
Note:Please note that a mobile theft policy and fun books or tablets without having any calling facility feature through a SIM Card are not covered under the policy.
Insurance claim rejection/approval is purely based on Insurance terms & Conditions B NEW mobiles is a point of sale and facility provider only.
Subjective to case the TAT/claim amount may differ, as decided by insurance company. B NEW mobile’s Pvt Ltd is not liable in any such delay or decision given.
For guidance/status query support Please contact: 040-48491111 (Monday to Saturday, time 10am-6pm)