What are the documents required for damage claim?
Process of Damage Insurance
- Invoice copy in original
- Original authorised service centre estimated bill (unpaid only estimation of the repair)
- Duly filled Claim form with accurate working bank account details and phone number.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar/PAN) & Address Proof (Aadhaar/Driving Licence/Bill)
- Repair Bill after approval
Damage Incident should be reported within 24 hrs. of event happening – Call Centre number/Get Authorized Service center .
- Step 01: Get Estimated letter from Authorized service center within 48 hours
- Step 02: Arrange required checklist as mentioned above slide.(Necessary documents)
- Step 03: Submit documents at BNEW Store are send whatsapp for claiming process
Claiming process TAT is min 15 working days from day of submission of documents at insurance office.
B New We Care team will assist & support you for claim status and necessary information only.
TAT Timing for Damage Insurance
From date of submission:
- In 7 working days customer will receive claim number on his mobile number mentioned in claim form.
- In next 7 working days customer will receive claim status on his mobile number; either survey / rejected / approved.\
- In case didn’t response from insurance he/her should to contact (9121017931)
- If got approved customer need to repair his/her damage handset and need to submit original invoice bill copy along with bank account details to insurance company.
- Approved amount will be given to customer in form of NEFT to respective bank account in 25-30 working days.
- If rejected B NEW is not liable for the reason of rejection.
- The claims above Rs.25,001/- will undergo survey and for such claims status will take 25-30 working days
Note: Please note that a mobile theft policy and fun books or tablets without having any calling facility feature through a SIM Card are not covered under the policy.
Insurance claim rejection/approval is purely based on Insurance terms & Conditions B NEW mobiles is a point of sale and facility provider only.
Subjective to case the TAT/claim amount may differ, as decided by insurance company. B NEW mobile’s Pvt Ltd is not liable in any such delay or decision given.
You can call us at 040-48491111 Write to us at [email protected] or Visit your nearest B new mobiles store